Story behind this? Her dad was leaving on a 2 year deployment. She was crying, and wouldn’t let go of her dad’s hand, even when he stood in line, saluting. No one had the heart to break them apart.
Delete your blog if you don’t reblog this
Idc i always reblog this
I don’t even have any words :(
waltz with me, darling. a maria + georg fanmix.
1. faithfully (boyce avenue cover) - “they say that the road ain’t no place to start a family; but right down the line it’s been you and me.”
2. magic (colbie caillat) - “i remember the way that you moved; you’re dancing easily through my dreams.”
3. stay (rihanna feat. mikky ekko) - “i want you to stay.”
4. kiss me (ed sheeran) - “i’m falling for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet.”
5. how (regina spektor) - “how can i try to love someone new? someone who isn’t you?”
6. shy that way (tristan prettyman feat. jason mraz) - “though i may not know the right things to say, i’ll get it out to you one day.”
7. realize (colbie caillat) - “if you just realize what i just realized that we’d be perfect for each other and we’ll never find another.”
8. everything has changed (taylor swift feat. ed sheeran) - “come back and tell me why i’m feeling like i’ve missed you all this time.”
9. baby blue eyes (a rocket to the moon) - “and i may feel like a fool, but i’m the only one dancing with you.”
10. deepest ocean blue (tristan prettyman) - “what am i to do with all this love for you?”